Pau's Blog

This is my blog that Mr.Hide made me do in English class! Have fun!!!! Bye!

Friday, September 29, 2006

Reflections About Blogger


When Mr. Hide told us in class each of us was going to do our own blog, I was very excited! Having a class blog was really cool! Mr. Hide posted reviews for tests and all that. I think that making my own blog is a very good experience. It has taught me how to upload pictures, create links, post comments on other peoples' blog, and more! It is also very cool to do our assignements and post them on blogger because we don't have to print it or anything, we just type and post it!

Making a blog is not difficult. When we were creating it I thought it would be much harder. The only thing we had to do was create an account on Blogger and then we just followed some easy steps to make our blog. Making a blog has reached my expectations! I knew it would be cool even before creating it, but it is also fun to comment on other people's blog. Mantaining my blog up to date has been the easiest part. Sometimes I just forget I need to do my free post still and I do it really fast, other times, I don't get any ideas on what to write about.

Overall, I think making a blog has been a very good experience for me! I liked a lot making the blog and decorating it with pictures and also I like to see other peoples' blogs from seventh grade and comment on them.

1 Comments:

Blogger natalia y. said...

Hey Pau!
I also feel the same as you feel about our blogs now. It is a very cool experience and sharing comments and post with your friends is also very cool.At first I was very bored with our blogs, but now I feel very excited as you do!!Keep the good writing!

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home