Pau's Blog

This is my blog that Mr.Hide made me do in English class! Have fun!!!! Bye!

Thursday, September 21, 2006

A Suspense Story

Today I’m going to talk about a story named Three Skeleton Key. It takes place in a lighthouse, on a key, some miles of the mainland. Three men go work there. It is a scary thing that happened to the men while they were working. I think it was a very suspenful story.

In my opinion I think it was also a little boring because it had hard words. Also it was soooo long we couldn't even finish it in English class.


We barely had time to leap back, close the door leading to the gallery, descend
the stairs, and shut every window tightly.


This reminds me of the movie Poseidon. The characters are trapped in a boat and it's filling up with water because a huge wave hit it. The characters in Poseidon try to be safe of the water.

Overall, I think it was a suspense story, a good one. The only things were that it is very long and that the words in the story are hard to understand so I couldn't understand it very well the first time I read.

1 Comments:

Blogger sari15 said...

Hi Pau!! I agree with you is a litle suspenfull but not so much, anad I also agree with you that this story was boring, but I like your post it was cool.

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home