Pau's Blog

This is my blog that Mr.Hide made me do in English class! Have fun!!!! Bye!

Saturday, September 23, 2006

My Trip to Orlando and Miami!


Today I'm going to talk about my trip to Orlando and Miami. I was very excited when I knew we were going there! I was with my parents, my brother and some friends of my parents and their sons. I love to travel! I also love airplanes, roller coasters, shopping, and all the other cool stuff you can do at both cities. When we arrived to the Miami airport, I was really excited. Inmediatly, we rented a car and drove all the way to Orlando. It was a long way getting there. We stopped at a Burger King and at a Starbucks in the highway. When we got to Orlando, we visited my aunt that lives there, and we went to a hotel. We got to our hotel like at 1:00 AM! The next day we went to other hotel, it was called West Gate Towers or something like that. We visited Sea World, Magic Kingdom, Downtown Disney, Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and lots of other parks! The last two days, we went again to Miami. We shopped in many malls like Dadeland, Aventura, and lots more! We stayed in the Sagamore, in Miami Beach. That hotel was sooo cool! I loved it!

I think I had the best vacations ever in Miami and Orlando. We went to amusement parks, stayed at super cool hotels, and shopped in the best malls. It was really cool!

1 Comments:

Blogger natalia y. said...

Hey pau
Woooow! Seems to me like you had alot of fun huh?Well, when I go to Miami and Orlando, I love to visit Dysney World too. I also like shopping there because you find everything you want!!It is very cool!!

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home